UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS COMPLETELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Our collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information about individuals will vary depending upon the circumstances. This privacy notice is intended to describe our overall privacy and data protection practices. In some cases, different or additional notices about our data collection and processing practices may be provided and apply to our processing of certain personal information.
SECTION 1 - WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
• To Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• To Improve, personalize, and expand our website
• To Understand and analyse how you use our website
• To Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• To Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for client service to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• To Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
SECTION 2 - OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information on a voluntary basis. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your query. Personal information that we collect and process will vary depending upon the circumstances. We collect personal information directly from individuals, automatically related to the use of the Services, for example, some of the ways we collect information are as follows:
Information we collect directly. We collect information that you provide to us, such as:
• when you provide your contact information, and send other personal information to us;
• when you complete or submit a form through the Glorious Wings website, for example, "Contact Us" or “Registration” forms;
• When you register/apply for a Membership/Account on our website, we may ask for your personal information.
You may, of course, decline to submit information through our Platform, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
SECTION 3 - HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general we use personal information for the purposes set forth below. Where General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or other relevant laws apply, we have set forth the legal bases for such processing in parenthesis
1. Providing support and services: including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send related information), operate Glorious Wings; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfil your requests and provide technical support; and for other client service and support purposes.
2. Analyzing and improving our business: including to better understand how users access and use Glorious Wings website, to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as member satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
3. Personalizing content and experiences: including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, and referrals; tailor content we send or display on Glorious Wings; to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences.
4. Advertising, marketing and promotional purposes: including to reach you with more relevant ads and to evaluate, measure, and improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns; to send you newsletters, offers, or other information we think may interest you; to contact you about Glorious Wings or information we think may interest you;
5. Defending our legal rights: including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
6. Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
1. Service providers: We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, website managers, instructors, advisors, consultants, and client service and support providers.
2. Third Parties: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing client service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
3. Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
4. Legally required: We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g. in response to a subpoena or court order).
5. Protect our rights: We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g. warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
SECTION 5 - COOKIES, TRACKING, AND ANALYTICS
We may use first party and third-party cookies, pixel tags, plugins, and other tools to gather device, usage and browsing information when users visit Glorious Wings. For instance, when you visit this website , our server may record your IP address (and associated location information) and other information such as the type of your internet browser, your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or macOS), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and the pages you view and links you select on the Services, as well as date and time stamps associates with your activities on Glorious Wings. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to personalize and improve your experience while using the Services, to improve and measure our advertising campaigns and to better reach users with relevant advertising both on Glorious Wings and on third party websites. We may also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
SECTION 6 - COOKIES
We may use the following types of cookies:
• Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account.
• Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of search results.
• Analytics: We track traffic patterns so we can identify popular content and potential problems.
• Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our services and third-party sites.
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
SECTION 7 - PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Websites to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Websites (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage of the Websites and response rates. We and our service providers may also use pixel tags in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, track whether our emails are forwarded, and conduct analytics.
SECTION 8 - LOG FILES
Most browsers collect certain information, such as your IP address, device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. This information is gathered automatically and stored in log files.
SECTION 9 - THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
SECTION 10 - DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that our Websites do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called 'Do Not Track' feature your browser might have. If you wish to disable cookies on our Websites, you should not rely on any 'Do Not Track' feature your browser might have.
SECTION 11 - SECURITY
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us by visiting the “Contact Us” page.
SECTION 12 - DO NOT SELL MY DATA
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such Personal Data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection. From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
SECTION 13 - DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
SECTION 14 - CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
• Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
• Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
SECTION 15 - GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. Right to access: If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
2. Right to rectification of your personal data: Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected.
3. Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”): You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
• Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
• You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
• You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
• Your data has been illegally processed;
• Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
4. Right to limitation of processing: In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or the time required to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
5. Right to object: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
6. Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are then free to transfer this data to a similar service provider.
7. Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for personalized marketing communication purposes.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at Glorious Wings from the ‘Contact’ page.
SECTION 16 - HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account is protected by your account password and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
SECTION 17 - THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
SECTION 18 - CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process personal information, we will prominently post a notice regarding such change on the Services. Where required to do so by law, we may seek your prior consent to any material changes we make to this Policy.
SECTION 19 - CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact us using the following contact information:
Glorious Wings, Tel:+968 Email:
This Policy was last updated on the 10th of September 2020.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting Glorious Wings website. Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions before using our website. These Terms and Conditions of Service and Use of (the “Terms and Conditions“) are hereby made effective (“we” or “us” or “our“), and, without waiving or otherwise releasing any right or obligation under any prior terms and conditions of the use of this website, hereby amend and restate any such prior terms and conditions.
In consideration of each member or customer’s (each, a “customer” or “you“) access to and use of the Site, we require every members and customer to act with integrity, to our rules for the Site, and to abide by these Terms and Conditions and each other rule, regulation or other policy of Glorious Wings International Services.
SECTION 1 -ACCEPTANCE
By clicking “I AGREE” and/or using or accessing the Site, you hereby agree,
(a) that you have received, read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and that these Terms and Conditions create a valid and binding agreement, enforceable against you in accordance with the terms hereof,
(b) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, any terms, conditions or other rules, regulations or policies of Glorious Wings as each may be amended or supplemented from time to time in our sole discretion without notice, and (c) that your use of the Site shall comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules or regulations, and that you are solely responsible for your compliance with, familiarity with and understanding of any such laws, rules or regulations applicable to your use of the Site. If you do not agree with any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing the Site.
SECTION 2 -PROHIBITED USES
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision hereof, you acknowledge and agree, as follows:
1. Not to access the Site using any automated means, including, without limitation, harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers;
2. Not to engage in multi-level marketing using the Site, including, without limitation, pyramid schemes, and similar multi-level or any marketing concepts;
3. Not to upload, use or disseminate viruses or other malicious code or other abusive scripts or processes;
4. Not to solicit login, account or other personal information of another person or request or obtain access to an account of another person;
5. Not to use the Site in any manner that is, or could reasonably be construed to be, unlawful, including, without limitation, in violation of any law, rule or regulation related to securities or investments, or any rules or regulations other securities exchange and any regulations or other pronouncements having the force of law;
6. Not to take any action that could disable, overburden, or impair the operation or availability of the Site, such as a denial of service attack;
7. Not to facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms and Conditions;
8. Not to issue charge-back disputes against us;
9. Not to copy, distribute or disseminate the Site or any portion thereof, and not to transfer the Site, or any portion thereof, to another person or “mirror” the Site, or any portion thereof, on any other server;
10. Not to decompile or reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer, the Site or any portion thereof; and
11. Not to take any other action that could result in any damage or disruption to the Site, or that could otherwise result in any liability, damages, costs or expenses on the part of Glorious Wings.
12. Make unsolicited offers, advertisements or proposals, or send junk mail, to other users of the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, unwanted advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
13. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the accounts of other users of the Service;
14. Misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the Service;
15. Post, store, share, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, unseemly, offensive.
SECTION 3 -PUNCTUALITY & ATTENDANCE
You must make adequate travel arrangements to arrive in time for your scheduled course/session/program start time at scheduled time. If you are late for any reason, the session/course/program will start without you. If you could not attend and miss all or part of your course (for reasons including, without limitation, lateness, illness, injury or work commitments) then you will not be entitled to a refund of any part of your course/program fee. No refund/credit for missed sessions/courses will be issued whatsoever.
SECTION 4 -DUTIES OF A STUDENT
1. A Student who is under 18 years of age must have consent from a parent or a guardian to register and that parent or guardian must enter into any agreement us. Glorious Wings International Services is not responsible for any disputes regarding parental consent or any problems that a Student or a patent/guardian has experienced with us.
2. A Student agrees not to use Glorious Wings to advertise, promote or search for tuition services for their own company, nor may an agency acting for a company register to promote their services or opportunities.
3. A Student cannot act as an agent to promote the services or opportunities of a company.
4. A Student must not publish any abusive comments about a Tutor or another Student on the Glorious Wings website or any other place. This includes defamatory or derogatory comments.
5. A Student must not request a tutor to complete coursework, or other assignments for them.
SECTION 5 -ACCEPTANCE OF AUTHORITY
• Glorious Wings and its Instructors/Tutors/Pilots will use their best endeavors to resolve problems to the benefit of the student as a whole. The student must refrain from any conduct which may offend or cause danger or damage to any person or property. If Glorious Wings or any of its suppliers believe that the student is in breach of this obligation, likely to breach it or is otherwise unfit to partake in the activity Glorious Wings or its suppliers may in their absolute discretion refuse the booking or have the student removed from any property or facility. Glorious Wings will owe the student no liability in such circumstances and the student will be solely responsible for any costs incurred.
• Glorious Wings Instructor may require an individual or number of persons to leave the group if they believe that the Student’s health and safety are at risk, if an illegal act has been committed or the student has behaved in a way as to endanger safety, enjoyment or the welfare of the group as individuals or as a whole. In the event of this action the student involved shall not be entitled to any refund from Silent Sky and will be required to meet all expenses involved in their immediate extraction and Glorious Wings have full authority to initiate legal action/inform local law-enforcement authorities.
SECTION 6 -EQUALITY & DIVERSITY POLICY
We are committed to diversity and equality in respect of staff, customers, visitors and anyone that the company/academy, or its learners come into contact with. We strive to treat everyone with the same high level of dignity and respect, irrespective of age, disability, status, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation or other personal characteristic. We encourage and require our staff and visitors to our premises to embrace these standards at all times.
SECTION 7 -MALADMINISTRATION AND MALPRACTICE POLICY
Glorious Wings treats all cases of suspected malpractice very seriously and will investigate all suspected and reported incidents of possible malpractice. For the purpose of this document ‘malpractice’ is defined as: Any act, or failure to act, that threatens or compromises the integrity of the assessment process or the validity of Glorious Wings training.
• Obtaining assessment material without authorization.
• Arranging for an individual other than the student to sit an assessment or to submit an assignment not undertaken by the student.
• Impersonating another student to sit an assessment or to submit an assignment on their behalf.
• Collaborating with another student or individual, by any means, to complete a coursework assignment or assessment, unless it has been clearly stated that such collaboration is permitted.
• Damaging another student’s work.
• Inclusion of inappropriate or offensive material in coursework assignments or assessment scripts.
• Failure to comply with published awarding body examination rules or regulations.
• Disruptive behavior or unacceptable conduct, including the use of offensive language, at Centre or assessment venue (including aggressive or offensive language or behavior).
• Producing, using or allowing the use of forged or falsified documentation, including but not limited to: a) personal identification; b) supporting evidence provided for reasonable adjustment or special consideration applications;
This procedure applies to, teachers, tutors, instructors, assessors, invigilators learners and other staff, and to any reporting of malpractice.
SECTION 8 -PHOTOGRAPHS, MEDIA AND LIKENESS
You agree and confirm that we may utilize any images, video and likeness of yourself for promotional or marketing use of our program and services.
SECTION 9 -BEHAVIOR
We may terminate your membership (if applicable) and may refuse you entry into a premise/site, or eject you from a premise/site, if you commit a serious or repeated breach of these rules, your membership contract (if applicable), or if you engage in any other serious misconduct. Members of this/the Site, their guests, visitors, and members of staff should at all times display mutual respect for each other. Bullying and using foul language is strictly prohibited. You must be dressed in suitable attire at all times when on site/facility/office/hall premises. You must not litter the surroundings or damage property of Glorious Wings. Your personal cell/mobile phones must always be on silent mode or turned off, inside classroom. Creating disturbance inside the classroom (including online activities) is strictly prohibited and can lead to termination.
SECTION 10 -RISK ASSESSMENT POLICY
Some activities do contain some element of risk. All activities undergo rigorous risk assessments for health and safety purposes, but learners do participate in activities AT THEIR OWN RISK. Glorious Wings staff reserve the right to STOP any person participating in activities/event if they are unruly, deemed not capable, do not follow rules set out by instructors or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Under these circumstances, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN whatsoever.
SECTION 11 -COURSE/PROGRAM CONTENT
• It is very unlikely that our courses could be or would be followed precisely as it is published. Several factors outside of our control will determine this and dictate what can be accomplished reasonably during your course.
• Taking the uncontrollable factors into consideration and the aims of the course as described in our literature the Instructors will construct the best program possible. Instructors will review and may alter the program as the course progresses in response to the changing influence of these factors.
• Once the course is underway the Instructors may change the activities at any time. This applies to all courses and programs.
• Circumstances may arise where we are forced to alter dates, duration or accommodation before a course/program starts. We will try to inform you of any such changes as soon as we know of them.
SECTION 12 -INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Glorious Wings International Services is the owner and lawful licensee of all the rights to the web site, mobile application (if any) or any other digital media and its contents. The content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sounds, videos, etc. the website, mobile application or any other digital media content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All titles, ownership and intellectual property rights in the website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates, agents, website managers, authorized representatives or licencor's. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Terms and Conditions or by the Company are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the reader, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
SECTION 13 -FORCE MAJEURE
Neither party hereto shall be responsible for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts beyond its reasonable control and without its fault or negligence. Such excusable delays or failures may be caused by, among other things, strikes, pandemics, lock-out, riots, war, earthquakes, cyclones, typhoons, rebellions, accidental explosions, floods, all storms, acts of God and similar occurrences.
SECTION 14 -GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with The Sultanate Of Oman, and the courts of City of Muscat will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms. Notwithstanding anything else set forth in this website, any and all claims, actions, disputes and lawsuits relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to this website, including but not limited to accessibility, services and products related to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of Oman without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction. Any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding arising out of or related to this website and the services and products provided, shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of the City Of Muscat, Oman and the user hereof irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any claim, action, lawsuit or proceeding, and waives any objection based on improper venue.
SECTION 15 -REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
Once your booking has been confirmed a contract will exist between you and us. All/any payments made to Glorious Wings International Services are completely non-refundable. Once your membership is confirmed, you can’t reschedule your course. We reserve the right to cancel or change booking date before commencement of your session. In case of emergency situations, your session may be cancelled or postponed without any notices from us.
SECTION 16 -TERMINATION
If you violate these Terms, your permission to use the Services will automatically terminate. In addition, Glorious Wings in its sole discretion may suspend or terminate your user account and/or suspend or terminate some or all of your access to the Services at any time, with or without notice to you. Your account or service may be cancelled, subject to the terms hereof, at any time; provided that, as set forth above, no refunds will be issued.
SECTION 17 -SEVERABILITY
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforce-ability of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected in any way.
SECTION 18 -DISCLAIMER
We work hard to provide the best services we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Services, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. GLORIOUS WINGS, DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GLORIOUS WINGS, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; GLORIOUS WINGS, DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. GLORIOUS WINGS, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, GLORIOUS WINGS, DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY GLORIOUS WINGS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES, HEREBY.
SECTION 19 -LIABILITIES
We cannot predict when issues might arise with our services. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
SECTION 20 -THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Site, and services of Glorious Wings, may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of Glorious Wings and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites.
Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of Glorious Wings, nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website.
SECTION 21 -MODIFICATIONS
SECTION 22 -WAIVERS
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches.
SECTION 23 -COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2020 Glorious Wings International Services. All rights reserved. All materials presented on this site are copyrighted and owned by Glorious Wings International Services or other individuals or entities as designated. Any republication, re-transmission, reproduction (copying), downloading, storing or distribution of all or part of any materials found on this site is expressly prohibited and if found on any websites(s) or elsewhere is subject to legal action and proceedings.
This information provided by “Glorious Wings International Services” (“we,” “us” or “our”) on (the “Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, articulate or implied, regarding the accuracy, sufficiency, validity, dependability, availability, or entirety of any information on the Site.
To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be legally responsible to any person or entity for the quality, accurateness, completeness, dependability, or appropriateness of the information provided on this website, or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or penalizing damages that may arise out of the use of the information we provide to any person or entity.
SECTION 1- NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The information contained on this website and the resources available for download through this website is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, professional advice. While the employees and/or owners of the company are professionals and the information provided on this website relates to issues within the company’s area of professionalism, the information contained on this website is not a substitute for advice from a professional who is aware of the facts and circumstances of your individual situation. We have done our best to ensure that the information provided on this website and the resources available for download are accurate and provide valuable information. Regardless of anything to the contrary, nothing available on or through this website should be understood as a recommendation that you should not consult with a professional to address your particular information. The company expressly recommends that you seek advice from our/a professional. Neither the company nor any of its employees or owners shall be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on this website or for any damage you may suffer as a result of failing to seek competent advice from our/a professional who is familiar with your situation.
SECTION 2- NO PROFESSIONAL-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Your use of this website – including implementation of any suggestions set out in this website and/or use of any resources available on this website – does not create a professional-client relationship between you and the company or any of its professionals.
The company cannot accept you as a client unless and until we determine that there is a fit and until various requirements, such as fee arrangements, are resolved. Thus, you recognize and agree that we have not created any professional-client relationship using this website.
SECTION 3- USER’S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
By using this website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of your actions. You agree to take full responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of the use, or non-use, of the information available on this website or the resources available for download from this website. You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence before taking any action or implementing/selecting/registering/paying any plan or course or program or membership or policy suggested or recommended on this website.
SECTION 4- NO GUARANTEES
You agree that the company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this website or not. The company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this website succeed in their career/aviation industry and otherwise. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the company. You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether students or clients of the company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this website are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
SECTION 5- AFFILIATE ENDORSEMENTS
From time to time, the company participates in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be included on some of our pages. This means that we may earn a commission if/when you click on or make purchases via affiliate links. As a policy, the company will only affiliate with products, services, coaches, consultants, and other experts that we believe will provide value to our clients and followers.
You recognize that it remains your personal responsibility to investigate whether any affiliate offers are right for your business and will benefit you. You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by the company but will instead conduct your own investigation and will rely upon your investigation to decide whether to purchase the affiliate product or service.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, FOR SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES. THE CLIENT (YOU) ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO REPRESENTATION HAS BEEN MADE BY THE PROVIDER(US) AS TO THE FITNESS OF THE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES FOR THE CLIENTS(YOU) INTENDED PURPOSE.
From time to time, the company may refer to other products, services, coaches, consultants, and/or experts. The company provides this information as a reference for users. It is your responsibility to conduct your own investigation and make your own determination about any such product, service, coach, consultant, and/or expert.
SECTION 6- EARNINGS DISCLAIMER
From time to time, the company may report on the success of one of its existing or prior students or clients. The information about this success is accurately portrayed by the customer. You acknowledge that the prior success of others does not guarantee your success. As with any business, your results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. There is no guarantee that you will make any income at all and you accept the risk that the learning results differ by individual. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that the company is not liable for any of your success or failure that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed or advertised on this website.
SECTION 7- PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
You aim to accurately represent the information provided to us on or through our website. You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using our website and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from our website to your life, family, friends or business.
SECTION 8- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
As with all situations, there are sometimes unknown individual risks and circumstances that can arise during use of our website that cannot be foreseen that can influence or reduce results. You understand that any mention of any suggestion or recommendation on or through our website is to be taken at your own risk, with no liability on our part, recognizing that there is a rare chance that illness, injury or even death could result, and you agree to assume all risks.
SECTION 9- INDEMNIFICATION
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Glorious Wings International Services and our agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with our business from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to this website.
SECTION 10- NO WARRANTIES
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PERFORMANCE OR OPERATION OF OUR WEBSITE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PROGRAMS, COURSES, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SECTION 11- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The information contained in or made available by Glorious Wings or any third-party through the program or their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental health, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. We do not offer any professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in the program should be confused as such advice. Neither Glorious Wings, nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the registrant or the registrant’s life/business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in the program or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the courses/programs or any products or services provided pursuant to the program, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will Glorious Wings be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from registrant’s participation in the courses or program. To be clear: You, the registrant, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results, and by your participation in the courses or programs, you agree not to attempt to hold Glorious Wings or any of its speakers liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in this program/course at any time, under any circumstance.
SECTION 12- COMMENTS POLICY
Posting comments on Glorious Wings blogs is welcome and encouraged. We reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this website without notice due to;
1. Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
2. Comments including profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
Comments on this website are the sole responsibility of their writers and the writer will take full responsibility, liability, and blame for any libel or litigation that results from something written in or as a direct result of something written in a comment or blog.
SECTION 13- UPDATE
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here. If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org